Summer Learning 暑期学习资料

Online Learning Resources 学习资源

Homework and Dictation 作业和听写

Friday, August 27, 2021

Welcome Back!欢迎回来

 Hi to all the almost grade 2 friends from room 19!

Welcome back! I miss you all so much! I hope you had a super fun and exciting summer break. 💓

I am SO excited to see you next week, we are going to have an awesome year doing music together, and please know I am always there for you. 

Here are some photos from my summer, I can't wait to talk to you soon! Feel free to comment below to share about your summer break.

1) My husband and I got a zoo pass this year, and we went to the zoo all the time, we love the butterfly room in the zoo! 🦋


2) This is at one of my favourite restaurant, one of my favourite food is halloumi cheese and sourdough bread! YUM! 


3)We went for many bike rides, do you like biking?





Are you excited to be back in school next week? 😀  What are some things you look forward to do in Grade 2? 

Love,
Ms.Fan 凡老师


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures of curling week

Hi Grade 1 & 2 friends and families, Here are some pictures I took during our curling residency week! We learned so much about curling...